Saturday, September 17, 2011

The Psychosis Grows OMG NFW

OMG. NFW.
I saw a post last week claiming this product yielded a great local CX finish. I thought there was only one guy who would do anything to win win win here in New England. See how naive I've been!
The mere act of posting this may lead to more folks thinking this sort of aid is now warranted if you want to be at the front. IT'S NOT!!! It's an artificial aid and anyone using it should be guided back into the light. DON"T USE this crap. It's unacceptable.
Race head to head and see how you do. Train to become fast. Using BS products that tempt but clearly cross an ethical line is cheating. CHEATING. It's not your accomplishment, it's an embarrassment to use that stuff. It's shameful. Legal does not equate to ethical.
Feel free to slap your close friends who are entertaining using BS products.
Got it?

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe WADA lifted the ban on this type of supplementation. I'm also extremely skeptical that a few puffs before or even during intense effort will improve performance. It would take more O2 than that to make a difference. I can see it already. Camelbaks with tubes. Not for fluids to drink. O2 to the nostrils.

    -Hill Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is too informative it really helps me in all my queries for the same,i like it and thanks for sharing. please check out my site alsoyahoo forgot password help

    ReplyDelete