Thursday, January 22, 2009

To Blog or not to Blog?

Created the blog yesterday and I am now having thoughts of " Why would someone read it?" "What's good content?" and "Why bother?"
Then I settled on "Why not? It's a log I can look back on to activate fading memory."
It's
1. Practical.(A place to post)
2. Indulgent.(Forgive me -it's all about my perspective, but maybe someone will enjoy or find a golden nugget amongst my ramblings.) and WTF? it's
3. Inconsequential.

I'm heading for spin class tonight - an hour of high output on poorly maintained Giant spin bikes in a room of overweights desperate for better self image and social intercourse. Intercourse, good. I wonder if the instructor will play Michael Jackson's "Beat It" again.
Better put some tissue in the ears, just in case.

P.S. The Tour Down Under is underway and the Lanceroo's hopping mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment