Friday, April 2, 2010

Always more there

Got home last night and hit the road with a hill finding compass front and center. Hill one: - .9 miles of " Oh god I have no climbing power WTF?" Hill two: .7 miles of "this is going well, I guess I'll find some more hills". Hill three, " was that a hill?" Hill four: .4 miles of "damn this sucka's steep, oh hey, look at the purdy view". Hill five: .5 miles of "Ok so this isn't really a hill" followed Hill six: .5miles of "this used to be steeper" climb and a Mach 1 12 mile blast back home.
It was weird. Weird as in when on the downhills "if I have a blowout at this speed, the Red Cross is going to come with a wet vac" weird.

Skiing Tucks tomorrow, or bringing a bike to try to ride some of the headwall. It's a coin toss right now. There will be pics if I finally blow off the thrill of skiing the lip for the sake of the MTB ride o' the day. Stay tuned...up.

No comments:

Post a Comment